The value of Sweet Potato in our Grain Free recipes
Sweet Potato is a key ingredient in all of our Grain Free Range. But what are the benefits of Sweet Potato and why is it added?
- It’s packed with a variety of vitamins and minerals
- It’s naturally gluten free
- It helps to aid digestion due to sweet potatoes being high in fibre which promotes a healthy digestive system and good stool formulation
- They are great for sensitive animals because they are soothing on the stomach
- They are a complex carbohydrate with a lower glycemic index which means it releases it’s energy slowly throughout the day
- Have of the best source of Vitamin A which is an antioxidant powerhouse and is thought to have anti- aging properties along with helping to maintain good eye sight and aid skin and coat condition
- They are rich in beta- carotene, an antioxidant thought to have anti- inflammatory and immune boosting properties
- Sweet potatoes contain a lot of magnesium, which is thought to help with stress and promote calmness, good mood and relaxation
Click here to view all of your grain free dog foods and treats.