This item can only be shipped in a box with a green stickered item.
(click shipping tab for more information)
Johnston & Jeff Bickleigh Nest Box with slate roof.
- A classic style multi-nester
- Choice of 3 entry hole sizes - 25mm, 28mm or 32mm to give users more options as to which birds they wish to nest in their garden
- Can be left without the panel to become an open fronted nest box as preferred by birds such as Robins
- Made from 12mm birch ply - a strong , smooth long lasting, warm and comfortable material from an abundant, fast growing and sustainable source
- A non-toxic water-based stain is used for longevity
- The 4mm slate roof is sat on top of 12mm Birch ply for extra insulation
- Designed, made and finished by hand
To buy this item you must also have a Green stickered item in your basket to allow you to check-out.
Add-on Items don't have any shipping costs included in their price so this is why they can only be bought with a green stickered item.
However, if you wish to buy just a selection of our *Add-on* items this can be done by adding a shipping box to your order.
Click here to view the shipping box.
Maximum weight allowed per box is 29kg including *Add-on* items (28kg to France)
For more help and information <<CLICK HERE>>
How to use
- Site 2 - 3m m above the ground (but not too high for maintenance)
- Position your nest box in a sheltered position away from feeders, prevailing wind, rain and strong sunlight
- The nest box may be used as a roosting site during winter