This item can only be shipped in a box with a green stickered item.
(click shipping tab for more information)
Mini Horslyx, Respiratory 650g - the perfect choice for horse owners who want to reward, distract (or bribe!!) their horse or pony with a nutritious alternative to sugary treats.
What is in Mini Horslyx?
- Each 650g tub contains a 3 day supply of the unique Horslyx Balancer formulation.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which balances nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Selenium, plus chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
- Does NOT contain any chemical hardeners, artificial colours or preservatives
- Respiratory Mini Horslyx contains menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed to help support a healthy respiratory system.
Green stickered Items are delivered to most parts of the UK at the price shown.
Red stickered items are priced to be shipped in a box along with a green stickered item so each box must contain at least one green stickered item to allow you to check-out.
Please note we can only ship up to 29kg per box (28kg to France) so for example, if you purchase a 20kg green stickered item there is space left in the box for 9kg of *Add-on* items. This is a way for you to save money when buying smaller items and still have them delivered the next working day!
If you wish to buy just a selection of our *Add-on* items we have a shipping box which enables you to do so. Click here to view or add this to your basket.
Maximum weight allowed per box is 29kg including *Add-on* items (28kg to France)
WHY SHOULD I FEED MINI HORSLYX?
- A healthy alternative to treats and sweets that are less nutrient dense.
- Use as a simple hand held reward after good behaviour and exercise.
- Unlike carrots and treats, Mini Horslyx cannot be broken or snatched, so it makes the perfect accessory for performing stretching exercises.
- Distract during routine visits such as vets, farriers and other therapists.
- Encourage horses that are difficult to catch in the stable and field, as well as those that need some persuasion to load.
- During clipping to help reduce the chance of fidgety behaviour.
- Ideal for taking to shows and events as a means of topping up vitamin and mineral levels, as well as distracting during times of stress.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses requiring additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.